A Place to Grow has been providing quality child care and early learning experiences to Surrey families and the employees of Surrey Memorial Hospital and within the Fraser Health Authority for over 20 years.
- We strive to exceed licensing requirements. we offer full-time and some part-time childcare Monday to Friday between 7:00 am and 5:30 pm.
- Your child will transition from one playroom to the next with minimum disruptions.
- Infant Program – 6 months to approx. 18 months
- Toddler Program – approx. 18 months to 3 years
- Over 3's Program – approx. 3 years to 5 years
- We offer a discount for families with more than one child enrolled in the centre at one time.
- We offer families monthly newsletters, articles, and photo documentation display boards and fosters open communication between home and daycare.
- A Place to Grow is a non-profit society governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, comprised of Surrey Memorial Hospital and Fraser Health Authority employees, as well as family members who have children enrolled in our programs..
- Our team implements reflective practice to ensure that the children are learning and playing in a safe, loving and nurturing environment, full of opportunities for enquiry and exploration.
- Our team members speak in many different languages including: English, French, Punjabi, Spanish, Tagalog, Mandarin, Japanese and Farsi.
Sharing the caring since 1996